Y & L Business Services is a consulting firm that specialize in MSC Status application. Our goal is to assist ICT companies to achieve the MSC Status from the Multimedia Super Corridor or better known as MSC.
We provide full-fledged consultancy services to guide and facilitate you throughout the MSC Malaysia Status application process for your company.
Why MSC Malaysia?
World Class physical and information infrastructure at 3rd world cost
Unrestricted employment of local and foreign knowledge workers
Tax holiday for 10 years
Freedom to source capital & borrow funds globally
NO Internet Censorship
IP Protection & Cyberlaws
Tender key MSC Malaysia infrastructure contracts
One Stop Agency-Multimedia Development Corporation (MDeC/MSC Cyberport One Stop Shop
Market Access - International, local market expansion
Y & L Business Services
No.9-3, Jalan PJU 8/51,
Bandar Damansara Perdana,
47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
what is the basic requirements to qualify for a MSC status company...
you still need money to pay(I not remember how much, but thousands) for the status application.. and that;s the most reason why people/company won't.. (yes.. i do knew some of benefit about it too. )
Certain company not so good, but if they can pay, they can get it too.
Sometime, it come as an offer (but you still had to pay).
(At the first place.. I just wish the MSC status is a reward and honor from Multimedia Communication Ministry for good reputation company. But it's not)
Last edited by mysticmind; 07-04-2007 at 01:43 AM.
Heard that MSC Companies must operate within certain areas (MSC designated areas).
If you are not qualify for MSC status ,you will not acheive the status any way.No matter how much u pay for it .MDEC will eventually monitor and do a review of your company at least once a year.If a company is trying to cheat on the goverment,they will pull back your status immediately and will be black listed after an investigation.
To qualify for MSC Malaysia Status and its benefits, an applicant must comply to 6 eligibility criteria:
Be a Provider or a Heavy User of Multimedia Products and Services.
Employ a substantial number of knowledge workers.
Provide technology transfer and/or contribute towards the development of the MSC Malaysia or support Malaysia's k-economy initiatives.
Establish a separate legal entity for the MSC Malaysia qualifying multimedia business and activities.
Locate in a MSC Malaysia designated cybercity.
Comply with environmental guidelines.
To qualify for MSC Malaysia status, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Be a provider or heavy user of multimedia products and services.
2. Employ a substantial number of knowledge workers.
3. Provide technology transfer and/or contribute towards the development of MSC Malaysia or support Malaysia's k-economy initiatives.
4. Establish a separate legal entity for MSC Malaysia qualifying multimedia business and activities.
5. Locate in a MSC Malaysia designated cybercities.
6. Comply with environmental guidelines.
Non-qualifying activities refer to activities that involve:
1. Manufacturing - Activity referring to the production of goods in large quantities, usually undertaken in a factory environment.
2. Trading - Activity of buying and selling especially off-the-shelf hardware and software.
3. Consultancy - Activity that is primarily providing professional advice and not tied to any new multimedia application developed in-house by the applicant.
Is there any requirement for shareholding? Bumi status maybe, or perhaps if I JV with non local company, must local company has more share then the non local company?
Are you still looking for consultant for MSC status Application ?
what about agencies under government? what is the benefits we can get?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)